About This Journal
The Primary Care Research Institute believes it is important to create a forum to distribute information to the healthcare community and our collaborative partners about the on-going research being conducted at PCRI/NorTex.
The goal of the Journal is to...
- Promote professional writing opportunities for faculty, staff, students, trainees, and collaborative partners
- Promote discussions regarding innovative primary care and public health related ideas
- Promote collegiality among the PCRI/NorTex members
- Promote collaboration among PCRI/NorTex partners
- Increase visibility of the Primary Care Research Institute
- Increase awareness of our training program – The Primary Care Clinical Research Fellowship
- Increase involvement of faculty, staff, students, trainees, and collaborative partners in primary care and public health education and research