Submit Your Research
We are excited that you are considering depositing your work! To successfully deposit we need your signature on the UNTHSC Scholarly Repository Deposit Agreement form. This form states that you, the author, retain all copyrights so that you can place your work anywhere you choose after deposit.
If you are completing your degree, please fill out the following form: [Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Form]
Steps to deposit:
- Fill out UNTHSC Scholarly Repository Deposit Agreement form. Print the form and sign. It is very important that you physically sign the form; it will not be accepted with a digital signature.
- Send the signed paper copy of the Deposit Agreement form to:
3500 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX, 76107
You can also drop it off with the receptionist in the Reference Office (located on the 2nd floor of the library next to the computer lab) of the Lewis Library.
- Include a CD or DVD, or USB drive disk with your files to deposit along with your form, or if the files are small enough you may email them to: . If you choose to email them, please include your name, contact information, and the date you sent or dropped off the Deposit Agreement form.
Previously made copyright agreements with all other publishers must be honored. If the work has been previously published, please read over your agreement with the publisher to see if you are allowed to place the work within our institutional repository.Multiple authored works will be accepted with one author signature. The library assumes that this author has sought permission from the other authors on the work before deposit. The signing author and co-authors may choose to remove the work at any time.
If you have questions about copyright, or you are unclear if you may deposit the work, you may contact Tom Lyons at 817-735-2466 or by email at .
- Chronic Disease
- Conference Papers and Posters
- Fort Worth M.D. School
- Gibson D. Lewis Health Science Library
- Bibliography of Publications
- Library Instruction
- Special Collections
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- GSBS Faculty Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers- Research Appreciation Day
- New Trends in Scholarly Communication: Maximizing Author Impact
- Office of the President
- Annual Reports
- North Texas Health & Science Quarterly Magazine
- PACE Archives (Professional and Continuing Education)
- Outcomes Reports
- Posters and Handouts
- Registrar’s Office
- Student Handbooks
- Research Appreciation Day
- School of Public Health
- School Theses
- Graduate School of Biomedical Science
- School of Public Health
- Summer Research Internship Program
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine- Oral History Collection
- The Center for Learning and Development
- Bloom's Resources
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Technologies
- QEP (Quality Enhancement Plan)
- Theses and Dissertations